Dear You, It's Me...

Dear You,

I don't know what to say, today.

I guess all I can really come up with is that I'm very thankful for the people in my life.

Last night a friend of mine took me out, drank, talked, and went to some sketchy neighborhoods in Brooklyn and NYC. It was a night that I needed. And we stayed out until 4 in the morning, hardly talking to anyone else, just smiling and talking about life. I crashed on a wood floor with an awesome blanket...have to ask him where he got that. Thank you.

Today, I had a talk with my publisher about some logistics for the releases, what's next, what our goals are, and basically said that it's time for me to throw myself into my work... I want to publish two books every two years, with them both released around the same time. This year is the first in that plan... if things go write (see what I did there?) I'll do it again in 2015. Thank you.

Hopefully tonight's birthday celebration will bring more stories for tomorrow and get this lump out of my throat. Cross your fingers.

If I can help YOU with anything... please reach out. I'd love the opportunity.

Thank you.

Yours,

Jason